SSC CGL Online Application:
The online application for the SSC CGL 2017 exam will begin as soon as the release of the official notification. The last date to apply for SSC CGL online is 16th June 2017
SSC CGL Application Fee:
• The fee required for application is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee will be required to be paid by female, ST, SC, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of a challan or through the SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. all Challan forms will be generated online
• To pay the fee in cash, all candidates should take a printout of challan generated online after completing the Part-1 of registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of the SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• The candidates who want to pay online they can go directly to the part-2 registration after completion of the part-1 registration. All candidates must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to the Part-2 registration.
After the registrations candidates can start appearing for SSC coaching online to prepare for the exam. The students can also start online preparation for SSC after the completion of registration to excel in the exam.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017:
Every candidate who registers for the SSC CGL Exam 2017 within stipulated time will be assigned with an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter which can be downloaded from the official website of the SSC. The admit card for the CGL Tier-1 exam will get released first and then followed by the admit card of CGL Tier-2 exam (administered to only those candidates who will qualify for Tier 1 exam).
More information and the download link of the admit card will be soon displayed post the release of the official notification for the SSC CGL exam 2017. Candidates are advised to proceed with online preparation for SSC.
SSC CGL Results 2017:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release exam results in four stages after completion of each of the Tier Exam. The candidates selected in the rounds will go to the next one. Candidates will be able to check the result from the direct link to the official SSC CGL website as and when the results are announced.
SSC CGL Cut Off:
Have a look at the cutoff for the SSC CGL exams for the previous years:
SSC CGL 2016 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
Cut off Marks
SSC CGL 2015 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
Cut off Marks
The candidates are advised to start SSC coaching online to excel in the exam as there will be a lot of candidates appearing for this exam.