Renovation of a home is no easy task nor is it an easy process. It needs proper analysis with smart thinking to help you get comfortable with the process and ensure that your idea of renovation works out well as per your estimates.
FACTORS THAT DETERMINE RENOVATION OF A HOME :
If you’re looking to renovate your home, you need to keep in mind a few things to get your renovation process the right way.
- RENOVATION COSTS: The costs involved in moving, renovating and rebuilding should be calculated and arrived at a precise figure. This will allow you to adjust your expenditure properly without wastage of any kind.
- THINK ALL-ROUND: Bear in mind the site of your renovation and also the neighborhood around the site. This way, you get a bigger picture about how your renovated house would be 10 years from now. A futuristic approach pays well in not only keeping your house sound but in also ensuring secure living.
- FINDING RIGHT BUILDER: The right builder should be chosen based on their capability to work as per your specifications and requirements. Such a builder should provide for a fixed price contract and also the start and finish renovation dates. An important point to be noted here is that you need to pick a builder specializing in renovations that are not to be confused with new home constructions.
- BE AWARE OF RULES / REGULATIONS: Make yourself conversant with the local rules and regulations regarding renovation and building homes. Else you may risk a hefty fine. Also ensure that the renovation is approved by the local authorities and has the requisite permission, that is, all planning and building approvals should be obtained.
- BE CLEAR ON WHAT YOU WANT: You need to be clear about your exact needs and on how they should be executed. Draw upon ideas for your needs from magazines and websites or talk to people who know matter. This way, the builder can also work out his area of work based on your inputs and go about the whole process in a clear-cut and hassle-free manner.
- DECORATION: Whatever be the intention of your renovation, make sure that the renovated home would have quality styling and decoration that will leave a lasting impression behind. The whole renovated space should have a kind of a ‘look-at-me’ stamp.
- ASSESS YOUR ENERGY NEEDS: If your renovated home is for the long-term, assess your energy needs factoring in future needs and upgrades.
- CHOOSE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY: Quality of your renovated home is more important than quantity for they will serve you well in the future. Also, spending should be more focused on areas where you and your family spend most of the time like the kitchen, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms and outdoor areas.
If you’re looking to add new items like furniture, etc, to your renovated home, make sure that you buy those from Home Box Stores in Dubai.
STYLISH FURNITURE THAT REFLECT THE LATEST TRENDS :
Home Box, a popular offering from the famous Landmark Group is a complete one-stop shopping resource for smart traditional cum contemporary furniture and home furnishing products. Since inception, Home Box Stores have not only been providing shoppers an economical shopping experience but also access to the latest trends that are stylish and value for money.
Today all Home Box Stores in Dubai offer a wide assortment of high-quality furniture, home office, home furnishings, home accessories, bed and bath, kitchenware, etc. The traditional cum contemporary and smart furniture collection is a healthy mix of refined techniques and delightful aesthetics that ensures that your renovated home stays trendy for years to come.
To get to know more about the latest of contemporary and smart furniture’s in Dubai, get hold of Home Box Dubai Contact Number to know their latest offerings and later shop at their store in Dubai.